Infinix Note 10 Pro launch might be around the corner. Transsion, which is the company behind Infinix, Tecno, and Itel has launched several new Hot series smartphones recently. They launched the Infinix Hot 10s, 10s NFC, and Hot 10T. Now it seems like they are gearing up to launch the Infinix Note 10 Pro.
The Note 10 Pro live image has appeared online. It shows the phone in two colours, purple and what looks like a yellow and blue gradient. Looking around the edges of the phone, we can see a USB-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a SIM card slot, a speaker grille, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
We have previously seen the box of the Infinix Note 10 Pro revealed by the TechYorker website. The box of the phone almost revealed its full specifications.
Infinix Note 10 Pro specifications
It will be coming with a 6.95 inches display. Under the hood is a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset. It will be running on the Android 11 operating system with XOS 7.6 Dolphin user interface.
There will be 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM. The main camera will be 64MP while the front camera will be 16MP. What will be keeping the light on is a 5000mAh battery. That’s all the specifications the box revealed.
Infinix recently launched the Infinix Hot 10s smartphone in India. Below is the specifications reminder.
- 6.82inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1600 resolution. 90Hz refresh rate
- Android 11 operating system
- MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm) chipset, accompanied by the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 48MP + 2MP + AI Rear camera
- 8MP, (wide) selfie camera
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- 10W fast charging