Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro has been launched globally for a $60 price tag. However, there is a promo going on where users can get it for $40 pricing. This is not the first time we are hearing about this Earbud.
Back in May of this year, Xiaomi launched the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro with active noise cancellation in China alone. The earbud was priced at 349 yuan ($54) at the initial launch timeline but its latest price now is 299 yuan ($46).
This AirDots 3 Pro is what is going global now with the Redmi Buds 3 Pro moniker. It has everything like the Chinese AirDots 3 Pro. Chinese OEMs (original equipment manufacturer) likes to unveil a product first in China before launching it outside China and also changes its name, just to identify it with the Chinese exclusive ones.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro Specs and features
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with High, Balanced and Mild modes and transparency mode
- 69ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Three microphone ENC which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offers 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) of battery life on a single charge (at 50% volume), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup, Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
The Buds 3 Pro comes with an active noise cancellation at a depth of 35dB. It comes with a 9mm composite dynamic unit, three built-in microphones, supports the latest Bluetooth 5.2 protocol, and can achieve a low latency of 69ms. This helps the device to ensure that it delivers premium gaming effects.
The Buds 3 Pro earbud also has good battery life. The company claimed that the device can last up to 6 hours without active noise cancellation. However, with the charging case available, it can take you up to 28 hours.
It also comes with fast charging technology and the charging case also has Qi wireless charging technology. As per Redmi, the device can last up to 3 hours with music playback with just 10 minutes of charge.