The long-awaited Poco F3 and the Poco X3 Pro are now official. Poco unveiled both of them today, March 22. Poco F3 is the company’s first flagship for the year 2021. The Poco X3 Pro is an upper mid-ranger that became the first to make use of the new Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 860 SoC.
Snapdragon 860 is a new Chipset from Qualcomm but it performs the same as the last year’s flagship Snapdragon 855+ Chipset. Poco X3 Pro copies the exact design of its younger brother, the Poco X3, which was unveiled a few months back. The Poco F3 on the other hand copies almost the same design as the Redmi K40.
Poco X3 Pro comes with a copper heat pipe and multiple layers of graphite meant to efficiently dissipate the heat on heavy usage occasions and the company called this LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus.
About the Poco F3, the interesting feature of the phone is that it has an X-axis vibration motor and Dolby Atmos-tuned dual speakers – one on the bottom, the other right behind the earpiece grille. There is also a triple microphone array that in theory can pick up 360-degree surround sound and allows you to shoot videos with the Poco F3, with the audio zoomed in on the object in focus.
Poco X3 Pro pricing
Poco X3 Pro comes in two configurations and they are priced as thus;
- 6GB RAM & 128GB ROM – €249
- 8GB RAM & 256GB ROM – €299
You have the option to select between three colors, Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze.
Poco F3 pricing
The F3 comes with the exact storage configurations as the X3 Pro. Below are the prices based on configurations;
- 6GB RAM & 128GB ROM – €349
- 8GB RAM & 256GB ROM – €399
You can get it in three colors which are Arctic White, Night Black, and Deep Ocean Blue. Both the F3 and X3 Pro have an early bird offer. You can get each storage configuration with a €50 discount and it is valid from March 27 and April 6.
Poco X3 Pro key specs & Features
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla 6 protection
- Up to 2.96GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 860 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth, and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Poco F3 Key specs & Features
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP (3cm-7cm) telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging