Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G with 108-mega pixel camera has gone official in India today. The smartphone is said to be the revised version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. If you recall last two months on November 26, Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G smartphones in China. Now the Note 9 Pro 5G has arrived in India as the Mi 10i 5G. It has all the features of the Note 9 Pro 5G but the only difference is that it now comes in different colors.
The colors that it came with include Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black, and Atlantic Blue. Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G is now cheaper in India than in China. It comes in three storage configurations which include 6GB RAM & 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM & 128GB or 8GB RAM & 128GB ROM. They are priced at INR.20,999(~$286), INR.21,999(~$300), and INR.23,999(~$327) respectively. The Mi 10i 64GB version will go on sale sometime later in the year but the other versions can be bought from Xiaomi Official website.
If you are using Amazon Prime, you have the chance to grab the phone on the 7th but if you are not, you can get it on the 8th of the month.
Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G features
The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G is a budget smartphone will some impressive specs on paper. It comes with a 108-mega pixels camera which is insane for a budget smartphone. Since it’s a rebadged version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G, we expect it to perform the same as the Note 9 Pro 5G. The other sensor is an 8-mega pixel ultra-wide sensor, a 2-mega pixel macro sensor, and a 2-mega pixel depth sensor.
On the front of the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G is where you see a centered punch hole cut-out which serves as a home to the 16-mega pixels selfie camera. The rear camera can record videos in 4K@30fps while the front camera can only record videos in 1080p@30fps. The smartphone is powered by an 8 nano-meter Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset which is capable of handling day to day to tasks. It also runs on MiUI 12.
The screen size is 6.67inches and it’s an IPS LCD which produces a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which is more solid than a normal Glass. For battery, it has got a 4,820mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging. Xiaomi claims that it can take this device 58 minutes to get to a 100%. Other features that it came with include NFC and an Infrared port with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Specifications in detail
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water-resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), USB Type-C
- 4820mAh (Typical) / 4720mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging