Realme Narzo 10 is now receiving Android 11 updates via Realme UI 2.0. When the smartphone was announced in May last year, it is running on the Android 10 operating system. Now Realme has decided to upgrade its OS.
The update comes with the RMX2040_11_A.47 firmware version. It brings weather animations, the ability to remove a folder or combine it with another one, and the option to turn App Lock on or off in Quick Settings.
The changelog says the Realme UI 2.0 update also brings a new UI, support for third-party apps on the home screen, and three dark mode styles — enhanced, medium, and gentle.
Realme says wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light. Below are the full changelogs:
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.