Today, a new phone from OPPO with model PEYM00 has been listed on TENAA. The listing includes the specifications as well as the renders of this new model. Speculations are rife that the device could be the Oppo K9 Pro.
The phone has a large size black-colored camera module in which we have a total of three cameras. The large-sized module seems similar to Poco M3 back design. In addition, it also has a branding of 09-K; the same branding was on OPPO K9, the previous K-Series model.
TENAA shows that the phone will be powered by an unknown chipset clocked at 3.0GHz. It is speculated that the chipset is the Dimensity 1200 because it has the same clock speed.
The Dimensity 1200 chipset is a powerful chipset, hence, the new upcoming phone from Oppo is going to be the biggest in the K series. Below are the specifications revealed by TENAA.
- 6.43 Inches AMOLED Display With Single Punch-Hole (at left)
- Full-HD+ resolution (2400*1080p), 16 Million Display Colors
- Dimensions: 158.7*73.5*8.5(mm) , Weight: 180g.
- 3.0GHz Maximum Chipset Frequency (most probably Dimensity 1200)
- Triple Camera Lenses (64MP+8MP+2MP) In A Large-Sized Module
- Front 16MP Lens in Punch-Hole
- 4400mAh Battery With Fast Charging (Speed Unknown)
- Fingerprint Scanner Under The Display
- 8GB, 12GB RAM With 128GB, 256GB Storage Option
- Colors: Black, Blue, and Silver