Nothing Ear 1 has been launched in the USA, UK, Europe, India and other 49 countries. The Ear 1 is the first product from a UK based company called ‘Nothing’. The CEO of the company is Carl Pei, co-founder of OnePlus.
He left OnePlus last year to create his own company which is called ‘Nothing’. He also gained support from Tony Fadell (ex-Apple, Nest), Kevin Lin (Twitch), Steve Huffman (Reddit), Casey Neistat (YouTuber), and Google Ventures, among others.
The Ear 1 is made and tuned by Teenage Engineering. Let’s take a deeper look into the product.
Nothing Ear 1 Specs
- Weight: 4.7grams
- Case weight: 57.4grams
- Driver: 11.6mm Dynamic
- ANC: Yes, active noise cancellation is available
- Calls and recording: 3 high definition microphones
- Battery: Up to 34 hrs in the case (ANC Off); 24 hrs (ANC On).
- Case charging: Ear 1 charges inside the case; ear 1 case charges with QI compatible wireless chargers or USB-C chargers.
- Control: Customisable touch and slide
- Compatibility: Android 5.1 and above. iOS 11 and above
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2 | A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Box content: Pair of earbuds with Ear tips in size S, M, L | Wireless charging case | USB-C cable | Safety Information & User Guide
- In-ear detection
- iOS / Android app
- Fast pairing
- IPX4 Splash Proof
Nothing Ear 1 Price in USA
Nothing Ear 1 Price in USA is $99 and it will be available for purchase in small quantities through the Nothing website on July 31.
Full sales will start on August 17. In Europe, it is priced at £99 and €99. In India, it is priced at Rs. 5,999.
Nothing Ear (1) spots a transparent design that makes it unique. It has a red spot on the right earbud and a white spot on the left earbud. It is also like that on the case to identify their respective positions.
The Ear (1) has two modes. It has a transparency mode that allows you to hear your background noise and noise cancellation that cancels your background noise.