Lenovo launched the Legion Duel 2 gaming smartphone today, April 8 2021. It is dubbed Legion 2 Pro in China while it is Legion Duel 2 outside of China. The smartphone comes equipped with a lot of gaming features. It comes with two cooling fan and heat vents to discharge heat when gaming or multitasking.
The smartphone also comes with two linear motors for haptics. This means that you will be feeling the phone vibrating when gaming. You will feel the actions you take when gaming like shooting, jumping, punching e.t.c. It comes with two USB charging port, one on the side and one at the bottom. One USB port can deliver 45W charging and if plugged together, it will reach 90W charging.
Lenovo Legion Duel 2 also has two pairs of ultrasonic shoulder triggers. There is a pop-up selfie camera, which is 44-mega pixels. The centre of the rear houses a glass island with cameras, cooling fans and the RGB Legion logo.
It has a 5500mAh battery which is isolated between the left side and right side of the phone when holding it horizontally. So it has 2750mAh on the right and left. The majority of the components are domiciled at the centre of the phone.
Lenovo Legion Duel 2 price
The Legion Phone Duel 2 will release in China later this month while European availability is scheduled for May. Pricing starts at €799 for the 12/256GB model and goes up to €999 for the 16/512GB model with a bundled charging dock. Titanium White and Ultimate Black are the colour variants.
Specifications of Legion Duel 2
- 6.92-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz AMOLED display with up to 1300 nits brightness, DCI-P3 colour gamut, HDR10+, DC dimming
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ZUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, 16MP ultra-wide camera with macro shooting option, Audio Zoom, 8k video recording
- 44MP pop-up front camera, 4k video recording
- USB Type-C audio, 1.66cc dual speakers, 4 microphones
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Multicolour rear LED, Dual Ultrasonic gaming sensors
- Dimensions: 176 x 78.5 x10.32mm; Weight: 262g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 2x2MIMO, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 5500mAh battery with 90W fast charging